Appreciation post [2]

by - September 29, 2018

Hello Kilya! Well, maybe actually I can tell this to you by chat or even talk to you directly. But, it’s okay to write on this platform, right?

I’d like to say thank you for being my friend. Thank you for listening to my stupid stories, thank you for replying my chats, which mostly-talking-about random-things, and also when I attack you with sooo many photos every time I tell you something. You know, I love attaching photos and gifs when I talk over whatssap or line.

Anyway, sometimes I kinda feel like I don’t have friends to talk over some cases, because you know right? I often talk nonsense and random things which sometimes some people just don’t understand. Or maybe I feel like my friends are busy so I don’t want to bother them. But, somehow I can talk to you over (almost) anything. Like my dreams, films I watched, stupid tweets, food I wanted to eat, funny pictures, memes, low quality video of unimportant things.


And also I am happy to hear your stories too. Please don’t mind sharing your problems or your happy moments with me. You know, friend should be like that.

Sooooo thank you Kil! All at once, I’d like to say that I am happy that I have a friend like you! 


You May Also Like

0 komentar